We provide the best quality Optical Brightener OB in the market. Our Optical Brightener OB enhances the whiteness of different products. Our Optical Brightener OB has great resistant against heat and chemical stability. Brightener OB is a high molecular weight fluorescent whitening agent, which significantly improves the whiteness in thermoplastics, printing inks, Lacquers, Manmade fiber etc. Brightener OB produces very brilliant white with light reddish Blue effect which compensates for yellowing. It has good light fastness in substrates, excellent resistance to heat, high chemical stability, Soluble in a wide range of organic solvents. It gives brilliant bluish white effect.
- CI No. 184
- CAS No. 7128-64-5
- Chemical Name : 2,5-Thiophenediylbis(5-Tert-Butyl-1,3-Benzoxazole)
A brilliant white is obtained in Rigid and plasticized PVC with using only small concentrations of Brightener OB with anatase titanium dioxide. Slightly greater concentration is required with rutile titanium dioxide. It is concentrated in each 100Kgs polymer.
- Transparent : 0.0001-0.002% (0.1 gm-2gm)
- White : 0.01-0.05% (10gm-50gm)
The Yellow cast of Polystyrene can be completely masked by using Brightener OB
Concentration :( in each 100 Kgs polymer)
- Transparent : 0.0001-0.002% ( 0.1 gm-2gm )
- White : 0.001-0.005% ( 1gm-5gm )
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymers are invariably yellowish in color. Their appearance can be improved by small quantity of white pigment and Brightener OB.
- Concentration : (in each 100 Kgs polymer)
- White : 0.01-0.05% (10gm-50gm )
Brightener OB gives very brightening effect in Polyethylene and in Polypropylene. The brightener is homogeneously mixed with the plastic powder or granules.
- Concentration : (in each 100 Kgs polymer )
- Transparent : 0.0005-0.001% ( 0.5gm-1gm )
- White : 0.005-0.05% ( 5gm-50gm )
- Blown film : 0.0005-0.001 ( 0.5gm-1gm )
- Man-Made Fibers
Optimal whiteness with excellent light fastness and good textile fastness is attainable in acetate fibers. The brightener is dissolved in acetone and added to the spinning dope
- Delustred fibers : 0.01-0.1% ( 10g-100gm )
- Lustrous fibers : 0.005-0.05% ( 5gm-50gm )
- Clear Lacquers
Many clear lacquers have an intrinsic yellowish color. Brightener OB intensifies the brilliance of any white or colored pigmented coating underneath the lacquer. Brightener OB is dissolved in a thinner and stirred into the colored lacquer.
Coating thickness 20 : 0.05-0.5% on solid content